Who We Serve
Allied Environmental Consultants is known for providing quality solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have guided clients through the complexities of Superfund investigations, water supply and well-head protection projects, landfill permitting and design, waste management planning, regulatory compliance, soil and groundwater characterizations and cleanup, site assessments, asbestos inspections and abatement designs, lead-based paint surveys, air quality issues, and a variety of other environmental, safety, and health challenges.
Allied Environmental Consultants approaches each project with an emphasis on organization, effective communication, solid technical methods and stringent quality standards. All of our work is conducted using a well-developed quality assurance program based on national standards. Our experienced staff uses these procedures to consistently collect and interpret quality information using both traditional investigative methods and innovative techniques.
The following is a representative list we serve:
- Cargill, Inc.
- Cherokee Environmental Risk Assessment
- City of Dodge City, Kansas
- City of Wichita, Kansas
- Gossen Livingston Associates, Inc. (architects)
- International Risk Group
- McConnell Air Force Base
- Professional Engineering Consultants, P.A.
- Salvation Army
- Sedgwick County, Kansas
- Universal Lubricants, Inc.
- Veterans Administration
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wichita Airport Authority
- Young, Bogle, McCausland, Wells & Clark, P.A. (attorneys)
- McCluggage Van Sickle & Perry (architects)
- Pratt County, Kansas
- Cowley County, Kansas
- Sumner County, Kansas
- Kansas State University
- University of Kansas
- C&D Recyclers